By @BroncoBecky #2031
Hey Bronco Nation! OK, so clearly, you are all ready for some adventure. Off-Roadeo registration recently opened and, if early response is any indication, this is the off-road experience you’ve been waiting for. Enthusiasm to attend this 1.5-day off-roading and outdoor adventure playground at epic destinations across the United States has been high, and more Bronco Nation members are signing up for their chance to participate every day.
As with any new program, there have been a few questions as people began the registration process. So we wanted to share a few quick reminders to help keep this Off-Roadeo train moving.
YOU ARE REGISTERING FOR OFF-ROADEO…NOT MAKING RESERVATIONS.
Currently, only the registration process is open for Off-Roadeo, the reservation process is not. All participants must register for the Bronco Off-Roadeo experience before they can make reservations. We know these steps may sound similar, but they’re not. So what’s the difference?
- REGISTRATION is the first step on your Off-Roadeo journey. You’ll create your personal profile with standard contact information, and then select your preferred Off-Roadeo locations and timing preference. Then, you’ll confirm your eligibility to participate by verifying your vehicle information. Completing the registration process today means you’ll be the first to know event news, important dates, reservation reminders, and more.
- RESERVATIONS happen AFTER you’ve completed registration. This is when you officially select your Off-Roadeo location and date. The reservation calendar opens later this spring and, by creating your Off-Roadeo account now, you’ll be ready to make your reservation as soon as they do. Off-Roadeo will notify you when you can officially select your preferred location and date… so keep watching your inbox for reservation updates.
WHEN VERIFYING YOUR VEHICLE, YOU MUST PROVIDE THE SAME INFORMATION USED WHEN ORDERING YOUR BRONCO.
This is a really important detail you don’t want to miss. After you’ve created your profile, you’ll then need to provide some information to verify your qualifying vehicle. This information submitted in your Bronco Off-Roadeo account profile must match the information on record with your Bronco order. Especially, the email address. Refer to the prompts on the vehicle verification page, and before you submit your email for verification, you may want to confirm:
- Is it the same email used for the purchase of the qualifying Bronco? (think of the email where you received the “scheduled for production” email)
- Remember, If someone else purchased the vehicle (let’s say, your spouse), it must be their email, not yours.
- Is the email entered correctly? Sounds easy enough, but typos are so easy to make, so it’s worth a second look.
Providing this accurate information will make the verification process go smoother and faster. If it does not match the information on file with your Bronco order, an email will be sent and further verification will be required. If you’ve accurately input the email connected with your Bronco order and continue to have verification issues, contact the Bronco Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters at (888) 260-5744, or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org, and a Bronco Off-Roadeo Specialist will be glad to assist you.
YES, YOU MAY REGISTER FOR OFF-ROADEO IF YOU HAVE A CLASSIC BRONCO AND/OR DO NOT PLAN TO PURCHASE A NEW BRONCO RIGHT NOW.
The Off-Roadeo team is excited that you’re excited to attend, and welcomes all members of the Bronco family to participate in this one-of-a-kind experience. Even if you don’t currently own a qualifying new Bronco or Bronco Sport, you may still register and attend Bronco Off-Roadeo on a first come, first served basis. Pricing and availability info will arrive in late spring of 2021. If you’re feeling that call to the wild, definitely create your Bronco Off-Roadeo account today so you’ll be the first to hear the latest Off-Roadeo updates.
If you hit a road block anywhere in the registration process, or if you need any additional help, contact Off-Roadeo Program Headquarters at (888) 260-5744, or email them at email@example.com – and a Bronco Off-Roadeo Specialist will get you back on track.
Register for Bronco Off-Roadeo today, or check out their homepage to read FAQs, learn more about the experience, view locations and more.