Today, an email went out announcing a reduced price for Off-Roadeo guests. An owner’s first guest is $395, and second and third guests can be brought for $295 each. If you’ve already made your reservation and paid for a guest, you will be refunded $200 to your original form of payment within 14 days.
How much does the Off-Roadeo cost for Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands, and Bronco Sport First Edition owners?
Verified owners of an all-new Bronco, Bronco Sport Badlands, or Bronco Sport First Edition will receive an owner credit to cover the cost of the Off-Roadeo experience. All other associated event costs are dependent on the following conditions:
- If you have already taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $150 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event) and a $35 reservation fee.
- If you have not yet taken delivery of a qualifying Bronco, you will need to pay a $200 owner deposit (refunded after attending your Off-Roadeo event and after taking delivery of vehicle) and a $35 reservation fee.
- When finalizing your reservation, you may also select an optional $75 Vehicle damage waiver.
- Additionally, you may add up to three accompanying guests to your reservation. Your first guest fee is $395 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax.
- Please note that all Off-Roadeo participants will be responsible for lodging and travel to and from the event.
Can I bring someone with me?
Of course! Bronco is about enjoying the outdoors with friends and family. You may bring up to three guests over 12 years of age to accompany you to the Off-Roadeo. All guests must be registered prior to arriving onsite and must pay a guest fee. Your first Guest Fee is $395 plus tax; a second and third guest may be added for $295 each plus tax. Guests who intend to drive a Bronco onsite must be at least 18 years old and provide a valid driver’s license at check-in.
Is registration required to attend a Bronco Off-Roadeo event?
Yes. Both you and your guests must register in advance to participate in the Bronco Off-Roadeo experience.
What if a guest on my reservation needs to cancel?
Need to switch navigators? No problem. If one of your guests needs to cancel, you can update your guest information at any time. If you need to remove a guest from your Off-Roadeo reservation, the following terms will apply:
- 14+ days before – Your guest fee will be fully refunded, and no additional fees will apply.
- Less than 14 days before – For each canceled guest, a $150 cancellation fee will be deducted from each refundable guest fee.
- Same day – For same day cancellations (or a no-show to the event), your guest fee will not be refunded.
For additional FAQs about Off-Roadeo, visit broncooffroadeo.com. Questions? Call (888)-260-5744 or email email@example.com.
To Our Off-Roadeo Community,
It has been an incredible first week of Bronco Off-Roadeo reservations! We are thrilled by your excitement to join us in Texas and experience everything Bronco has to offer. We also want to provide even more value, and we’re happy to announce a new reduced rate to bring a guest to share in your Bronco adventure. To show our commitment to making this an extraordinary experience for everyone wishing to attend, we have adjusted the fee of an owner’s first guest to $395. The fee for your second and third guest is $295 each.*
Bronco is about exploring the wild together, finding community, and creating unforgettable memories with family and friends. In addition to the updated guest fee, as previously announced from Ford, anyone with an eligible Bronco order will still receive a $250 voucher that can be applied towards any guest fees.
Want to know more about what your guest will experience at Off-Roadeo? Beyond just filling an empty seat, your guest will receive a special welcome gift and enjoy opportunities to engage with Bronco and our knowledgeable trail guide team. They will also partake in exciting offerings at Off-Roadeo basecamp, including delicious food, campfire games, entertainment and more. If your guest is at least 18 years old and has a valid driver’s license, they have the option to get behind the wheel on the rugged ORX learning course and challenging trail drives, where they will experience firsthand how Bronco adapts to any wild terrain.
Off-Roadeo promises to be an epic adventure that both you and your guests will treasure for a lifetime. We are beyond excited for you to share this special journey with your family and friends who are along for the ride.
Thank you for your continued interest in Bronco Off-Roadeo.
*If you have already made your Off-Roadeo reservation and paid for an accompanying guest, you will receive a $200 credit for the reduced guest fee back to your original form of payment. If you do not receive this credit within 14 days, please contact Program Headquarters at 888.260.5744 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ready to Get Out in the Wild?
Check out this video for a sneak peak at the Off-Roadeo experience.